Sunday, November 18, 2012

Theme-continue(3)


Now there are five soldiers with a brown riffles and the general, probably the leader with a green shirt and purple hair, standing in front of me and the girl. He had smiled happily, a joy of the darkness. He is pointing at the girl, and with his bright skin. He demanded: “You, Silva, the member of the terrorist who attempt to disgrace out justice. People, come over and grab her to the jail”.  As soon as the general said that, the soldiers take out their guns and tried to frighten as if we protest them. The girl is looking at me with sorrow, her eyes; seem to ask me to save her. Her grimace has proven that. But as a normal student like me who does not even know how to shoot a gun. How do I save her? I look down at my eyes, and in a sudden I ran away. I think I should escape since there is nothing does with me, since I want to live happily with my peace. I do not look back and do not imagine what is going next. When she is grabbed away, I look at her eyes, and with my pain and regret. But I don’t believe myself who owns the power to compete with technological weapons. This is it, I am leaving, and I will never think of a way to solve her, or am I?

~To be continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment