Sunday, November 18, 2012

Theme-continue(5)


 As I am frighten, there is a weird person standing in front of me. The person has yellow hair, dark formal suit, and a black hat. He gives me a needle which contains of a liquid. I was confused and reject the things he threw immediately. But he response to me “ If you want to save her destiny, or your destiny, take a shot of that genome. Genome? You must be kidding me! While I am thinking about his ridiculous thought, the bombs are getting closer to be. The explosion, is the first thing I fear of, when I involve with it. I am in a panic now, I have no idea what to do. The only thing I can think of is to take a shot of the needle with “ genome”. I take that immediately, and my body seems to be weird. It is painful, and there is something that is growing in my body now. I bend down my knees, since it is hard for me. I yell, as loud as everyone can hear me. After a sudden, I look at myself, as if I look strange or not. Nothing happen to my physical appearance. As I stand up, I can see a light in front of their chest, has something which seems to be “pull” out. Every person has the bright light in front of his chest. What is that? Should I try it out? I have no time thinking about this and pull out the thing in the bright light from a stranger. Of course I have pulled after I apologized to him. As soon as I pull out the “something” from his chest throughout the bright light,  scissors come out in my hand. What… what just happened? Does my fate changes- or my fate links me to a darker sight? 

No comments:

Post a Comment