Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Theme-continue(2)


I have confused. The first question I am going to ask is “Who are you?” or “Do I know you?” Nevertheless, I ignore her and sit down on straws in the secondary building. This building is actually quiet old but this is my secret place to stay. When I sit down on straws and take out my lunch- which is a piece of bread. I pretend nothing happens and then when I am about to eat my bread, she looks at me with an innocent face. It is obvious that she is hungry, or I mean starving in this case, since this is obvious to see. Even though she is starving, she does not ask to give her a piece of bread. When I look at her face, the same memory from the “Lost Christmas” happens again. Who... is the girl in my image? Why is she bleeding? I have no idea and I pass her half a piece of bread which I just rip it. She smiles at me with an innocent smile. When she is about to eat the half piece of bread, a group of people with black masks and green cover comes. I know they belong to government.  But why would they come here?

No comments:

Post a Comment