Sunday, November 18, 2012

Theme-continue(4)


I have thought about this event, or incident for an hour. Despite I want to save her from her misfortune, but I have no way to challenge myself. Nevertheless, I get my cup of coffee and sit down on the group. We have class until four o’clock. When I am thinking about something- I mean the thing I don’t want to recall, I have seen the image again! But the image is about the “Lost Christmas”, unlike the another girl I have imagine from my memory. I have frighten, and I have determined to save her somehow. I do not know the reason, but I feel I should save her from something even though I don’t know what that is. I jump through the walls in the school and I run about ten minutes to the Tokyo City, where the people have got killed everyday. I pretend to ignore them, and start searching for the building they mention. When I was thinking about it, I arrive at the door of that building with a sign call “ GC”.  The first step I attempt to go into the building, the bombs shoot over right beside me.
                                                            ~To be continue~

No comments:

Post a Comment